First Marathon and other Insane things

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another wet one.

Wednesday's run: Recovery run of 4 miles at 8:53 pace.

Let's set aside the fact that the moment I started was the moment rain started to fall today, and that I neglected to bring a hat (my hat from Tuesday was still soaked), and that even in a 36 minute run, I got soaked to the core of my being, with rain dripping down my face the whole way.

Setting that wet wet wet my lord there was so much rain rain rain so wet so wet wet wet soaked wet wet rain rain I am so sick of it rain wet wet wet rain rain rain aside...

It was a nice, easy run. I think I have set the right heart rate zone for this, as at that pace of nearly 9 minutes per mile, I feel comfortable. Any time I started to shift the pace up a bit, I'd get reminded to keep it slow, and it resulted in a nice and easy run.

For those keeping track of my routes: this was one Mission Loop with a mile tacked on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home